Created by: Elisabeth McKnight, Bella the Blog
These mini-burgers might be small, but from caramelized onions to melted Brie, they’ve got big flavor. With bacon ground right into the patties, you'll get the full bacon taste in every single bite.
- 16 oz. Private Selection™ ground chuck
- 8 strips Private Selection™ bacon, finely cut
- ⅔ cup bread crumbs
- 1 egg
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- Olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 1 package Private Selection™ Parisian-Style Brie
- Arugula or baby spinach (optional)
- Dinner rolls for buns
- Combine the ground chuck, bacon, egg and breadcrumbs until the beef rounds are no longer visible and it's all one cohesive mixture. Form into patties, approximately three inches in diameter. Cook on the stovetop until they're cooked all the way through.
- Caramelize the onions while the patties are cooking. Cook them on the stovetop in a dash of olive oil and brown sugar over medium heat until they're cooked all the way through.
- Melt a thin slice of brie on each of the hamburger patties. Top with the caramelized onions and fresh arugula and serve on the toasted rolls.