Try this modern take on a classic Bloody Mary, using your favorite craft beer and spicing things up!
Hands-on Time: 10 min. | Total Time: 10 min. | Serves: 8 | Difficulty: Easy
- 3 cups hot-style vegetable juice, chilled
- 1 tsp. fresh lime juice
- 1 tsp. prepared horseradish
- ½ tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- ½ tsp. hot pepper sauce
- ¼ tsp. celery seeds
- ½ tsp. ground black pepper
- 2 cans or bottles (12 oz. each) craft lager or pilsner beer, chilled
- Ice cubes
- Pickled asparagus spears
- Lime wedges
- Combine the vegetable juice, lime juice, horseradish, Worcestershire sauce, hot pepper sauce, celery seeds and black pepper in a large pitcher; stir to combine.
- Pour in the beer, stirring gently to combine.
- Serve in glasses over ice, garnished with pickled asparagus spears.
- Refrigerate leftovers.
Per serving: Calories 45, Calories from Fat 0, Total Fat 0g (0% DV), Saturated Fat 0g (0% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 80mg (3% DV), Carbohydrates 4g (1% DV), Dietary Fiber < 1g (3% DV), Sugars 4g, Protein < 1g, Vitamin A 30%, Vitamin C 45%, Calcium 2%, Iron 2%.