There is more than one way to eat your veggies! Try these little tots for a fun twist on vegetables.
Hands-on Time: 15 min. | Total Time: 40 min. | Serves: 5 (4 tots each) | Difficulty: Medium
- 1 cup frozen whole kernel corn, thawed
- 1 cup frozen peas and carrots, thawed
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- ¼ tsp. seasoned salt
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs
- ¾ cup finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 Tbsp. melted butter
- Cooking spray
- Favorite dip, such as French onion or sour cream and chive
- Heat oven to 425°F. Spray 20 mini muffins cups with cooking spray.
- In medium bowl, stir together vegetables, eggs and seasoned salt. Stir in crumbs, cheese and butter.
- Pack 2 tablespoons vegetable mixture into the mini muffin cups.
- Bake 15-18 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve with dip.
Per serving: Calories 250, Calories from Fat 130, Total Fat 14g (22% DV), Saturated Fat 9g (45% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 70mg (23% DV), Sodium 530mg (22% DV), Carbohydrates 21g (7% DV), Dietary Fiber 2g (8% DV), Sugars 4g, Protein 8g, Vitamin A 70%, Vitamin C 8%, Calcium 10%, Iron 4%.