Using little coblets of corn is a fun way to present these easy dinner packets for the grill. If you prefer, you can substitute 2 cups of fresh or frozen (thawed) corn kernels for the corn on the cob.
Hands-on Time: 35 min. | Total Time: 35 min. | Serves: 4 | Difficulty: Easy
- 1 lb. small red potatoes, cut in 1” wedges
- ½ cup ranch dressing
- 2 large ears fresh sweet corn, cut in 1½” coblets
- 1 lb. kielbasa, cut in ½” slices
- Fresh thyme
- Heat gas or charcoal grill to medium heat. Cut four 18”x12” pieces of heavy duty foil; spray with cooking spray.
- Layer potatoes in center of each piece. Drizzle dressing over the top. Top with corn and kielbasa.
- Bring short sides of foil up over food and seal, using double fold seals. Seal edges using double fold seals and allowing room for heat expansion.
- Place packets on grill seam sides up. Cook 18-20 minutes or until potatoes are tender, rotating packets once for more even cooking. Carefully unfold packets to serve. Add fresh thyme as garnish.
- Refrigerate leftovers.
Per serving: Calories 560, Calories from Fat 330, Total Fat 37g (57% DV), Saturated Fat 10g (50% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 90mg (30% DV), Sodium 1680mg (70% DV), Carbohydrates 40g (13% DV), Dietary Fiber 4g (16% DV), Sugars 8g, Protein 20g, Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 50%, Calcium 2%, Iron 15%