Four ingredients equals tasty fun; have the kids join in to stir and make these easy crisp rice cereal treats perfect for snacking.
Hands-on Time: 10 min. | Total Time: 1 hour 20 min. | Serves: 16 wedges | Difficulty: Easy
- 5 cups crisp rice cereal
- ½ cup raisins
- 1 can (16 oz.) creamy supreme vanilla frosting
- 1¼ cups crunchy peanut butter
- Line two 8” round cake pans with foil or use two 8” disposable aluminum round cake pans.
- In a large bowl, combine the cereal and raisins; mix well.
- In a medium saucepan, combine the frosting and peanut butter and heat over medium heat, stirring frequently, until mixture is blended and just begins to bubble.
- Remove from heat and quickly pour over cereal mixture; mix until thoroughly combined then press into pans.
- Refrigerate one hour until firm. Remove from pans and cut each round into 8 wedges.
- Store any leftovers, covered, in the refrigerator.
Per serving: Calories 290, Calories from Fat 130, Total Fat 15g (23% DV), Saturated Fat 2.5g (12% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 200mg (8% DV), Carbohydrates 35g (12% DV), Dietary Fiber 2g (8% DV), Sugars 23g, Protein 6g, Vitamin A 6%, Vitamin C 10%, Calcium 2%, Iron 20%.