Salting the rim with taco seasoning gives this Bloody Mary a Southwestern spin.
Cook time: 0 min | Prep time: (X) min | Serves: 4 | Yields: 4 16 oz. glasses
- 1 medium lime
- 1 bottle (32 oz) Bloody Mary mix
- 4 tsp. Old El Paso® taco seasoning mix (from 1-oz package)
- 1/2 medium cucumber, peeled (if desired), cut lengthwise into 4 spears
- ice cubes
- Cut lime lengthwise in half. Cut one half into 5 wedges; set aside. From uncut half, squeeze 2 Tbsp. juice. In pitcher, mix Bloody Mary mix, lime juice and 2 tsp. of the taco seasoning mix; set aside.
- Moisten rims of four 16-oz glasses with one of the lime wedges. Place tsp. taco seasoning mix on small plate and dip rims of glasses, one at a time, into taco seasoning mix to coat edge.
- Fill each glass one-third full with ice cubes; pour Bloody Mary mixture over ice. Garnish each with lime wedge and cucumber spear.