Created by: Mandy Rivers of the South Your Mouth blog.
Greet guests with a welcoming bite of these simple shrimp tostada party apps.
X min | Prep time: X min | Serves: X | Yields: X servings
- Cooked shrimp
- Adobo chili sauce
- Brown sugar
- Lime Juice
- 1 (14 oz.) container PeakFection® Guacamole
- Tortilla chips
- 1 red onion, diced
- 1 bunch cilantro, chopped
- Prepare shrimp. Marinate the shrimp in adobo chili sauce, brown sugar, and lime juice for about 4-6 hours before sautéing them about 2-3 minutes on each side over medium heat.
- Spoon about 1 Tbsp. guacamole onto each tortilla chip. You'll need as many chips as you have shrimp.
- Top each tostada with a sprinkle of minced cilantro, diced red onion, and a dash of sea salt. Serve while you finish preparing dinner.